Mobile Friendly Test
A mobile-friendly test is a tool that notifies the page score of your website. It also helps you know how understanding the layout of your site is. Where it needs to improve and what is ideal. Mobile has changed the living scenario of the people. Its use has become indispensable. People excessively use smartphones for connecting people and for getting information. A mobile-friendly website means easy to use on small screens of mobiles. It means its content, images, videos, text font, and links are easily readable and clickable on mobile phones. If you want handsome traffic on your website, your site should be well-optimized for mobile devices.
Also visit-> Many free online SEO tools
How to make your website mobile-friendly
Here are a few tips that can help you in making your website mobile-friendly:
- Mobile screens are smaller than laptops and PCs. One of the most remarkable things you must do is make a mobile version of your desktop website.
- If you want your website user friendly, install a responsive theme. All latest themes are responsive and friendly for mobile users. You can replace your outdated one with any updated one.
- If you are using WordPress, there are several free and paid mobile-friendly plugins for users. These plugins help you build impressive mobile versions for your site within only a few clicks.
- Keep in mind that people don't like staying on those mobile websites that take much time to load pages.
How to use our Mobile-Friendly Test tool:
With the rising number of people using small screens, most websites are developed with responsive themes. If you want to analyze whether your site is mobile-friendly or not, use our Mobile-Friendly Test tool. It will help you learn how understanding the design of your website is. To use our mobile-friendly test checker, follow these few steps:
- If you have already landed on our website, click on this link http://djseotools.com/mobile-friendly-tes
- On accessing the tool, you will find a box saying “Enter a domain name.” Enter here the domain name of your site.
- Now press the button that says “submit. The mobile-friendly site tool will provide you with results.
- In a while, you will know whether your website is mobile-friendly or not and what score does your page hold. Furthermore, it will also notify if any improvement is required or all is well.
Importance of Mobile-Friendly Version for your website.
- It ranks higher in Google SERP.
Google always recommends and appreciates mobile-friendly websites because almost 80% of internet users usually use smartphones for getting information. In this age of hustle-bustle, everyone is busy and has less time to sit in front of the desktop. So if you make your website friendly for mobile users, it will improve your ranking on Google SERP.
- It supports multiple devices.
It's an urgent need today that your website must be mobile-friendly. Most people feel it convenient to use smartphones and tabs rather than laptops or PCs for getting information and searching for things. So it would be hard for users to come and stay on your website if it is not friendly and responsive for mobile users. Try to design your site with features that entertain people on mobile as conveniently as on desktop. In this way, people would love to spend more and more time on your site.
- It adds quality to its responsiveness.
While creating a website, keep in mind all those features that add quality to its responsiveness. A mobile-friendly website means a secure and bright future for your website. A site having a responsive layout supports all upcoming devices. So it is crucial to make your website friendly for mobile users.